Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Day 21 - Fry Sauce

Day 21 - Fry Sauce

YUP I thought the same thing.... fry sauce what is that?? Surprisingly its actually kinda good!!! Every time we have fries now at least one person in the house wants the sauce.

I made it a big batch so I wouldn't have to keep making it but I will leave you with both the large batch and the personal size batch

Personal Size                                   Large Size
      2 tbsp.               ketchup              8 tbsp.
      1/4 cup             mayonnaise         1 cup
      1/2 tsp              pepper                  2 tsp
      1/2 tsp              season salt            2 tsp        (I used normal table salt)
      1 tsp                 vinegar                 4 tsp

Instructions_
Put all the ingredients into a container and mix
Chill until its being served

So I didn't have to do a bunch of extra work I literally put everything into a mason jar put the lid on it and shook it until it was all mix. Easy as that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment